According to recent research, a person’s socially awkward behaviour could possibly have a genetic or hereditary element.
Nutritious food is one way to give your body an all-natural mood lift. Discover six special “power foods” to improve your mood.
Art therapy is a three-way relationship between the patient, the therapist, and creative mediums. It uses creative techniques to allow the patient to access part of the unconscious and subconscious.
Discover the differences between the treatments that psychologist and psychiatrists offer, and find out what options you may have.
In January of 2017, the Singapore MOH announced a restructuring of the public healthcare system. Find out how it affects you!
A brand-new study confirmed once again that mindful meditation has tangible benefits for the human body and its stress responses.
Is there a sociopath or a psychopath in your life? Find out how to tell the difference and label the disorder correctly.
Were you disappointed in the U.S. presidential election results? Here’s how to cope if the aftermath threw you into depression.
Are you struggling with emotional or mental issues? Discover what psychiatry is and how a specialist can help you reclaim your life.
A study in India was conducted to find out if socio-demographic aspects such as one’s education, age, gestational age, family income, family type, no of children, and husband’s occupation all have a bearing on a pregnant woman’s psychological state.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- The Anti-Depression Benefits of Art Therapy During Social Isolation
- Principal Consultant Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Discusses Dating Abuse
- Fussy Eating or a Serious Medical Problem: Our Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Shares Insight
- Study: Lockdowns and Quarantines – Their Profound Effect on Mental Health
- Psychological Treatment Labelled Non-Essential Service Under Covid-19 Circuit Breaker Measures