What’s the biggest challenge that Singapore companies face? Their own negativity, according to CEO David Low.
When working with children and adolescents, stories can be used as therapeutic tools to help them discuss their difficulties from a safe distance and to strengthen their mental health.
An early history of psychiatric and psychology services in Singapore from the 1800s until the 1950s.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Getting Caught Up In Your Emotions And Cannot Seem to Get Out?
- Building Emotional Resilience To Cope With Stress
- The Anti-Depression Benefits of Art Therapy During Social Isolation
- Principal Consultant Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Discusses Dating Abuse
- Fussy Eating or a Serious Medical Problem: Our Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Shares Insight