What’s the biggest challenge that Singapore companies face? Their own negativity, according to CEO David Low.
When working with children and adolescents, stories can be used as therapeutic tools to help them discuss their difficulties from a safe distance and to strengthen their mental health.
An early history of psychiatric and psychology services in Singapore from the 1800s until the 1950s.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Art Therapy with Children
- In the News: Reformative training decision upheld for intellectually disabled teen sex offender in the Court Of Appeal.
- Common Mental Health Issues among Kids in Singapore
- Addressing Depression in Teens: Important Things Parents Should Know
- Pressure For High Grades: The Damage Parents Could Be Causing Kids