Social responsibility is an integrated constituent DNA of Adelphi Psych Medicine Clinic. As psychiatrists, psychotherapists and psychologists in Singapore, we want to promote good mental health especially to our young people. We are a corporate partner of Boys’ Town Singapore.
Abnormal behaviours are objective signs of disturbed minds in mental illnesses. Together with symptoms of subjective distress, they are principal manifestations of disorders that affect the mental health of one in eight people over their lifetime in Singapore.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Common Mental Health Issues among Kids in Singapore
- Addressing Depression in Teens: Important Things Parents Should Know
- Pressure For High Grades: The Damage Parents Could Be Causing Kids
- Address sexuality issue for those with mental disabilities, disorders
- The Evolution and Challenges of Child Psychiatry Services in Singapore