Social responsibility is an integrated constituent DNA of Adelphi Psych Medicine Clinic. As psychiatrists, psychotherapists and psychologists in Singapore, we want to promote good mental health especially to our young people. We are a corporate partner of Boys’ Town Singapore.
Abnormal behaviours are objective signs of disturbed minds in mental illnesses. Together with symptoms of subjective distress, they are principal manifestations of disorders that affect the mental health of one in eight people over their lifetime in Singapore.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- The Anti-Depression Benefits of Art Therapy During Social Isolation
- Principal Consultant Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Discusses Dating Abuse
- Fussy Eating or a Serious Medical Problem: Our Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Shares Insight
- Study: Lockdowns and Quarantines – Their Profound Effect on Mental Health
- Psychological Treatment Labelled Non-Essential Service Under Covid-19 Circuit Breaker Measures