The Straits Times Forum published an opinion by Dr John Bosco Lee on addressing sexuality issue for those with mental disabilities and disorders.
Olympic medalist Nick Goepper’s confessed that he battled depression and contemplated suicide after his first Olympic Games.
The Straits Times Forum published an opinion by Dr John Bosco Lee on the importance of providing professional mental health support to full-time NSmen and others involved or who witnessed the recent tragic incidents.
Discover how EMDR is helping military women cope with the shock and horror that they have experienced.
Discover more about pro golfer and psychotherapist Alison Curdt’s life and professional strategy.
Wondering if you’ll ever make it out of depression? Get inspired with two true stories of people who beat depression and moved forward.
Did you know that certain types of artificial light can harm or help your mental health? Get the scoop on blue light.
Find out what researchers learned about the long-term effects of untreated depression on the brain.
Discover how Veteran Robert Bradley found that art therapy could help him process and escape his traumatic memories of war.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Pressure For High Grades: The Damage Parents Could Be Causing Kids
- Address sexuality issue for those with mental disabilities, disorders
- The Evolution and Challenges of Child Psychiatry Services in Singapore
- Michael Phelps Describes His Severe Anxiety and Post-Olympic Depression
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Unmasks Lifelong Struggle with Depression