Some teens suffer from “gadget addiction.” They struggle to find satisfaction in real life, gaming for hours instead.
Is it perfectionism or OCD? The Singapore Mental Health Study shows that 3 out of 100 citizens suffer from OCD, often undiagnosed.
Will your psychiatrist keep private everything that you say? Yes, with the exception of five special circumstances.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- The Anti-Depression Benefits of Art Therapy During Social Isolation
- Principal Consultant Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Discusses Dating Abuse
- Fussy Eating or a Serious Medical Problem: Our Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Shares Insight
- Study: Lockdowns and Quarantines – Their Profound Effect on Mental Health
- Psychological Treatment Labelled Non-Essential Service Under Covid-19 Circuit Breaker Measures