Some teens suffer from “gadget addiction.” They struggle to find satisfaction in real life, gaming for hours instead.
Is it perfectionism or OCD? The Singapore Mental Health Study shows that 3 out of 100 citizens suffer from OCD, often undiagnosed.
Will your psychiatrist keep private everything that you say? Yes, with the exception of five special circumstances.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Art Therapy with Children
- In the News: Reformative training decision upheld for intellectually disabled teen sex offender in the Court Of Appeal.
- Common Mental Health Issues among Kids in Singapore
- Addressing Depression in Teens: Important Things Parents Should Know
- Pressure For High Grades: The Damage Parents Could Be Causing Kids