A new, anonymous live chat feature allows young drug abusers to seek help and support from professional counsellors.
Thanks to a 2016 study, researchers now have additional data about differences between overdose and non-overdose suicide attempts.
The Institute of Mental Health has launched another survey of mental health issues in Singapore, expected to conclude in December 2017.
Singapore students face significant pressure at school; but experts warn parents to be alert for other sources of stress as well.
The Singapore Armed Forces reveals that it regularly screens incoming enlistees for mental conditions to ensure the safety of all citizens.
Discover how to motivate children to do well in school without exerting too much pressure and causing them emotional harm.
Rooted in low self-esteem and depression, binge-eating disorder poses danger to the sufferer’s physical and mental health in Singapore.
Experts claim that Thursday is the worst day of the week to go running. Find out why a Thursday run delivers a setback instead of a boost.
On January 30, a naked woman prevented a van from proceeding along Bendemeer Road. Was mental illness involved?
According to Dr. Ong Say How, a suicide doesn’t occur because of a single stressor, but from many different pressures in a person’s life.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Professional Discrimination Based on Mental Health in Singapore to Become a Thing of the Past
- Smiling Depression: A Dangerous and Hidden Mental Health Problem
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Linked to Depression, New Study Confirms
- The Prevalence of Early Onset Eating Disorders
- Simple Sleeping Schedule Adjustments Could Reduce the Risk of Depression