Discover how to motivate children to do well in school without exerting too much pressure and causing them emotional harm.
Rooted in low self-esteem and depression, binge-eating disorder poses danger to the sufferer’s physical and mental health in Singapore.
Experts claim that Thursday is the worst day of the week to go running. Find out why a Thursday run delivers a setback instead of a boost.
On January 30, a naked woman prevented a van from proceeding along Bendemeer Road. Was mental illness involved?
According to Dr. Ong Say How, a suicide doesn’t occur because of a single stressor, but from many different pressures in a person’s life.
The Singapore Ministry of Health recently unveiled a 5-year plan to improve mental health care. Find out more about the upcoming changes.
A recent Happiness Festival in Dubai highlighted the true meaning of happiness and its relationship to better mental health.
A psychiatrist reveals the mental health needs of Singapore’s elderly population and encourages caregivers to seek support.
Before you can properly care for others, you have to practise self-care. Invest in yourself mentally and emotionally so you can give back.
According BBC News, Scottish schools are sadly lacking when it comes to providing for the mental health needs of students.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Getting Caught Up In Your Emotions And Cannot Seem to Get Out?
- Building Emotional Resilience To Cope With Stress
- The Anti-Depression Benefits of Art Therapy During Social Isolation
- Principal Consultant Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Discusses Dating Abuse
- Fussy Eating or a Serious Medical Problem: Our Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Shares Insight