The Singapore Ministry of Health recently unveiled a 5-year plan to improve mental health care. Find out more about the upcoming changes.
A recent Happiness Festival in Dubai highlighted the true meaning of happiness and its relationship to better mental health.
A psychiatrist reveals the mental health needs of Singapore’s elderly population and encourages caregivers to seek support.
Before you can properly care for others, you have to practise self-care. Invest in yourself mentally and emotionally so you can give back.
According BBC News, Scottish schools are sadly lacking when it comes to providing for the mental health needs of students.
New Zealand is learning about the downward spiral that occurs when the government does not adequately support mental health care for people.
A violent incident at the Institute of Mental Health in Singapore landed one patient in jail and another in the hospital.
Researchers have identified extremely low birth weight as a risk factor for babies developing mental illness later in life.
Recently, a mental health joke by Katy Perry brought Britney Spears’ head-shaving incident back to the forefront of public memory.
Beauty queen Kylie Verzosa made a recent stop at the Institute of Mental Health in Singapore while advocating for mental health care.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Professional Discrimination Based on Mental Health in Singapore to Become a Thing of the Past
- Smiling Depression: A Dangerous and Hidden Mental Health Problem
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Linked to Depression, New Study Confirms
- The Prevalence of Early Onset Eating Disorders
- Simple Sleeping Schedule Adjustments Could Reduce the Risk of Depression