New Zealand is learning about the downward spiral that occurs when the government does not adequately support mental health care for people.
A violent incident at the Institute of Mental Health in Singapore landed one patient in jail and another in the hospital.
Researchers have identified extremely low birth weight as a risk factor for babies developing mental illness later in life.
Recently, a mental health joke by Katy Perry brought Britney Spears’ head-shaving incident back to the forefront of public memory.
Beauty queen Kylie Verzosa made a recent stop at the Institute of Mental Health in Singapore while advocating for mental health care.
A recent article reveals the severe need for better mental health care for children in the UK, in Singapore, and around the world.
Experts say that family ties are an important factor in mental health. Authentic family bonds can lower the risk of depression and anxiety.
The rise in depression means that more people are taking personal vacation days as mental health days in order to cope with mental illness.
Some professionals question the US President’s mental health, while others point to a broader issue of mental health in politics.
In the wake of an unusually high number of child and teen suicides, parents are being asked to listen to their children more effectively.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Getting Caught Up In Your Emotions And Cannot Seem to Get Out?
- Building Emotional Resilience To Cope With Stress
- The Anti-Depression Benefits of Art Therapy During Social Isolation
- Principal Consultant Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Discusses Dating Abuse
- Fussy Eating or a Serious Medical Problem: Our Psychologist Sue Anne Nummela Shares Insight