A recent article reveals the severe need for better mental health care for children in the UK, in Singapore, and around the world.
Experts say that family ties are an important factor in mental health. Authentic family bonds can lower the risk of depression and anxiety.
The rise in depression means that more people are taking personal vacation days as mental health days in order to cope with mental illness.
Some professionals question the US President’s mental health, while others point to a broader issue of mental health in politics.
In the wake of an unusually high number of child and teen suicides, parents are being asked to listen to their children more effectively.
During their kids’ crucial developmental years, parents must communicate and show support to ensure their children’s good mental health.
Telephone: 62509833 / Fax: 64932266
1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi
#04-32, Singapore 179803
- Monday-Saturday: 10am to 7pm
- Sun & PH: By Appointment
Navigate Our Site
- Professional Discrimination Based on Mental Health in Singapore to Become a Thing of the Past
- Smiling Depression: A Dangerous and Hidden Mental Health Problem
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Linked to Depression, New Study Confirms
- The Prevalence of Early Onset Eating Disorders
- Simple Sleeping Schedule Adjustments Could Reduce the Risk of Depression